You knew there had to be a better way to live, so you went looking. That’s how you ended up here.
I once felt the exact same way. Now I want to help others realize the potential within their own lives and use the power of collaborative thought to change the world.
But first, let me introduce myself properly.
I’m a mother, writer, naturalist, and seeker of truths. I have been called a corporate drone, a hippie, and a hypocrite when I was seemingly both at the same time. But the truth is:
I believe in honesty, freedom + following the your own unique path in life.
I ALSO BELIEVE:
In self-expression, self-love and self-responsibility. I know for sure that life is what you make it.
I believe in smart, soulful conversations. Lifting up not tearing down. The joy of quiet contemplation.
In giving ourselves the very best we have to offer to anyone. We always hear about loving ourselves first, but never really “have the time” to do so. We’re going to work on that.
I believe that living an authentic life means loving every single part of ourselves. All of our quirky bits and bobs. Loving our laugh lines and neuroses.
You are a wonderful, unique human being that deserves to be the real you. Personal growth and self-improvement is encouraged, but only out of love for ourselves NOT a need to change for others.
I take a stand for environmental responsibility. I believe taking small – even tiny – steps can have a huge impact on the sustainability of the Earth.
I believe that, when it comes to sustainability and green practices, we each play our part and have a responsibility to leave the world a better place than we found it.
I believe true happiness comes from within.
A FEW MORE KERNELS OF TRUTH:
- I’m a Libra, an INTJ, and a Type 5 on the Enneagram. My spirit animal is a Owl – which is all about wisdom and intuitive knowing.
- I’m a plus-size practitioner of Yoga. I love challenging my body to be stronger and more flexible.
- I lived in Vermont for 26 years and, as such, have a deep and unwavering love of the Green Mountains.
- I am currently writing a novel about magic and Celtic folklore. I am continuously getting side-tracked.
- I am a proud, proud mama bear to two of the most amazing cubs a woman could ever ask for. It is because of them that I try every single day to be a better human being.
When I’m not writing, working, or being mom, there’s a good chance you’ll find me:
Curled up on my sofa in an oversized sweater (probably my boyfriend’s), drinking a cup of coffee, and reading. Journaling, meditating, learning more about myself, deeply lost in thought, or spending some much-needed quality time with the man in my life ❤
I’m so grateful you took the time to get to know me a little bit, and I hope you stick around and teach me a thing or two!